- Be Honest, yet Smart.
- Be Good, be kind, yet exercise the same with wisdom; free flow of goodness and kindness should create and transform the same; but it’s not so in reality. Both will be seen as weaknesses and vulnerability to be exploited.
- Humility and kindness and forgiveness leads to more misery, in fact.
- Be humble to the extent not being arrogant only. (Choosing humility over arrogance carefully.)
- Humility and simplicity are virtues, but seen as weaknesses and folly by most in reality.
- Don’t let negative/bad/virus/evil people (with such intent and nature) in your life – they will try to stick to you with their cunningnenss, but once you know, just throw them off out of your life. If you still give them a chance, they will destroy your firewall and your life and peace. And how you know it? It’s Nature. Nature of people remains the same unless really miracle or inner silent dormant conscience or shock transform those people. Once your wisdom and intuition convey that the nature of the people (in question) are of bad and destructive / evil; stay out of it. Sometimes honestly staying out of it can do harm to you, as they may sabotage you or trick you; so be smart and keep away.
- Last but not the least, this is not the end of the list of real truths and Nature of Living Beings.
~ Prabeen Kumar Pati